Popular Lawyer Advance, NC

McGrath & Spielberger, PLLC in Charlotte, NC

McGrath & Spielberger, PLLC was founded by enterprising attorneys whose goal is to always provide high quality yet affordable legal representation to ...

HM Properties in Charlotte, NC

HM Properties is a full-service, residential real estate firm located in Charlotte, NC, focusing on corporate and personal relocation.

Warren & Kallianos, PLLC in Charlotte, NC

Choosing a personal injury attorney may be one of the most important decisions you ever make. When you are considering which lawyer to hire, it is imp...

Hefferon & Hefferon, P.A. in Charlotte, NC

Attorneys Tom and Paul Hefferon of Hefferon & Hefferon have stood beside individuals and families across North Carolina for decades. We know what our ...

Home  →  North Carolina  →  Advance, NC  →  Where can I find an autism advocate for my grandson in ft campbell ky my daughter can't find housing?

Where can I find an autism advocate for my grandson in ft campbell ky my daughter can't find housing?

Her husband is in the service! They moved there from another base! My grandson is 4 and he wanders,it's in blk/white wasn't passed in the transfer! We want to find a provider for a wander g! I'm a nurse@ another base, and my peers have told me what should have been done, and what needs to be done, but...

Relevant question

Answers (2):

1. Deborah O
I am sorry that I can't help with the housing except for contacting the media. It is amazing what the media can accomplish. However, your grandson should be getting early intervention services. These are free and are provided in every state. Contact your local Child Find or your local school. Did you know that, by federal law (IDEA) public schools have to provide services starting by the age of three to children with disabilities? Read this article for more information about who to contact http://www.ehow.com/how_4908298_services...
2. Army‚ô•Wife
He should have went to housing and been put on the housing waiting list when he arrived thee, or why arent they taking their BAH and finding an apartment, Is the child on the EFMP. Calling the senator because your daughter is living in a hotel? They wont do anything the military gives them money
(bah) every month to pay for housing. I know I have been an Army Wife for 15 years so far. And as far as the Autism tell your daughter to get him on EFMP and go to tricare at the medical facility on campbell for help. No one on yahoo answers can help her. Sorry

Doctors in Advance, NC