Popular Lawyer Arlington Heights, IL

Law Office of James C. Siebert & Associates in Arlington Heights, IL

The Law Office of James C. Siebert & Associates provides legal services throughout the Chicago area concentrating in Elder Law, Medicaid Planning, Est...

FirstMerit Bank in Arlington Heights, IL

At FirstMerit, we want to get to know you and provide the financial services that will help you achieve your goals. Whether you are saving or paying f...

Citibank in Arlington Heights, IL

Citibank delivers a wide array of banking, mortgage, lending and investment services to individuals and small businesses. We also support the needs of...

Edwin L Feld & Associates, LLC in Arlington Heights, IL

We have offices convenient to many suburbs in the area. Call now to schedule a free initial consultation with an experienced bankruptcy lawyer. We off...

Home  →  Illinois  →  Arlington Heights, IL  →  Somebody can help me to find an lawyer in Chicago?

Somebody can help me to find an lawyer in Chicago?

I want to get divorce, but the problem is that I don't live anymore in Chicago. I spoke whit an lawyer in VA, but I need to get divorced in Chicago.
Thank you

Relevant question

Answers (2):

1. Mrs. Goddess
Auerbach, Myron B - Myron B Auerbach & Assoc
Address: 121 S Wilke Rd # 407, Arlington Heights, IL 60005
Phone: (847) 870-8484

Not only is he bright and a great attorney, but he is also a decent person. He will take good care of you. He may not be in Chicago, but he is in Cook County, so he can handle divorces in Cook County.
2. leonard m

Doctors in Arlington Heights, IL