Popular Lawyer Bellingham, WA

Heinemann Law Firm in Bellingham, WA

The Heinemann Law Firm has been serving businesses and individuals in Bellingham and Western Washington since 1992. We are dedicated to applying our m...

KeyBank in Bellingham, WA

Cleveland-based KeyCorp is one of the nation’s largest bank-based financial services companies, with assets of approximately $93.8 billion. Key comp...

Robinson & Kole in Bellingham, WA

David Robinson began representing the injured and disabled in Bellingham in 1979. In 1981 the firm moved to its current location, at the corner of Dup...

Sharon O'Connell M.A. in Bellingham, WA

Sharon O'Connell M.A. helps couples, parents and children and larger family groups to break negative patterns of communication and find better ways to...

Home  →  Washington  →  Bellingham, WA  →  I need a Pro Bono Lawyer to help me deal with a CPS in Everett, Wa.?

I need a Pro Bono Lawyer to help me deal with a CPS in Everett, Wa.?

I do not want to sue them I just want my son to come home. I received a Certified Letter dated 3/25/09 that Abuse and Neglect was unfounded.I had a visit with him on 3/26/09, then they moved him to Bellingham on the 3/27/09. Nobody will return my calls. Not even the so lawyer that was assigned to me. Can somebody...

Answers (2):

1. little78lucky

you can ask for a pro bono lawyer on there
2. Dashin' IN
Hire a private investigator to find your son, make a police report (missing child) and then go to the town he's in and contact police there, showing them the letter and making another police report against whoever has him (kidnapping).
Once you have your son, get a lawyer and sue the **** out of them!

You HAVE a case.

Doctors in Bellingham, WA